1. ABOUT COOKIES
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through the web pages. They are tools that play an essential role in the provision of many information society services. Among other things, they allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognise the user and improve the service offered.
The purpose of this Cookies Policy is to inform the user about the cookies used on our website, their possible acceptance, as well as the possibility of blocking, deleting and disabling cookies.
Users are informed that under no circumstances will they be used in this website, nor in the private area, the downloading of cookies, or browsing with cookies, to collect information or data of a personal or confidential nature from the user, but that this technology is used exclusively for the purposes described in this Cookies Policy.
2. RELATIONSHIP OF USED COOKIES
In accordance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (LSSI-CE), deathriderrecords.com informs of the cookies used (*) on our website.
– Cookie __utmc (Google Analytics) Expiration: End of browser session. Not used in ga.js. It is configured to interact with urchin.js. Previously, this cookie worked with the __utmb cookie to determine whether the user was in a new session or visit.
– Cookie __utmt (Google Analytics) Expiration time: 10 minutes. Used to limit the percentage of requests.
(*) >a href=”https://deathriderrecords.com”>deathriderrecords.com uses only first-party cookies.
3. HOW TO ALLOW, BLOCK OR DELETE COOKIES
To allow, know, block or delete cookies installed on the user’s computer, you can do so by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to do this if you use the following browsers:
– Chrome http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
– Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
– Internet Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
– Edge http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq
– Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_EN
– Safari for IOS http://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
– Opera http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/es-ES/cookies.html